Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Trending Now: Wrap-Up Flats

I'm super excited about today's blog post. I have updated the layout for Trending Tuesday and I am very happy with how it turned out. The old way was time-consuming and quite frankly a tad boring. I am loving the bright and fun colors. Please let me know what you think in the comments below!

- - - - 

I wasn't too sure what to call this 'trend.' I have seen the famous Miu Miu flats around on some of my favorite bloggers (here + here), and basically it's sort of like ballet flats with a wrap-up style. The Miu Miu ones and other brand have more details like buckles and chains, but the overall wrap concept is constant. 

I'll be honest; I'm not sure how popular this trend is. I did some research and it doesn't seem like many other brands are following in Miu Miu's footsteps, not even fast fashion sites like Topshop. But like all trends, a 'trend' goes through an ebb and flow. It's hot one second and dies out the next.

What I want to know is, what are your opinions on this trend? Hot or Not? (I read a comment on a blogger's Instagram and the commenter thought that the blogger had broken her ankle and had a taped up leg)



No comments:

Post a Comment