Monday, August 15, 2016

Current Favorites // 011

I can't believe it.
One week from now will be my first day of school. I feel like I haven't been in school for ages. In a way, this really isn't too much of an exaggeration because last semester I was studying abroad in Barcelona so technically I haven't been back on campus for 9 months. I am excited to get back, start class, socialize, and be independent again, but I am going to miss the freedom I had this summer with traveling and working in between vacation.

Favorite Song


To be honest, when I first heard this song I didn't really like it that much, but I found myself putting it on repeat and now I quite enjoy this song. Definitely alternative, so if that genre of music appeals to you, give this a listen. I would say wait till the chorus; the song picks up from there and it's really catchy.

Favorite Skincare Product


I heard about Banila Co's Clean It Zero through my sister when she placed an order on a Korean beauty site. As the Koreans come up with the best and cutest skincare and makeup products, I was excited to try this. Working as a cleanser and a makeup remover, I was surprised that you actually apply the cleanser on dry skin. All the cleansers I have used in the past have required wet skin, have suds up, and you wash it off. The process is similar, but rub the gel-like cleanser on dry skin. Initially it looks very similar to coconut oil and it feels that way too. One thing I don't like about coconut oil is that it leaves a greasy film on the skin. I usually use it as a makeup remover at night so I don't mind the greasy feeling because I can't feel it while sleeping. Comparatively, even though the Clean it Zero feels like coconut oil when you apply it, it washes off very easily and I don't have an oily film on my face; my face just feels clean and refreshed. This product isn't readily available in your Sephora, Ulta, or drugstore, but you can find it on Amazon, Sokoglam, or Peach & Lily.

No comments:

Post a Comment