Monday, August 8, 2016

Current Favorites // 010

Well...it's over. My summer classes have officially ended. I can't believe that later this month I am returning to university; making the 2 hour drive to campus and starting classes once again. This summer has gone by way too fast, but I am looking forward to getting back on campus and enjoying college-life. I have mostly been studying and finishing last assignments so I don't have many new favorites, in fact, I just have one, but nonetheless, enjoy!

Favorite Song


Just a very cool song. Jökull Júlíusson's voice is so soulful and the music perfectly complements him. The instrumentals and the rhythm in this song are amazing, not to mention that they are in a volcano! What? You can even see their breaths. I have included the live volcano video, but if you want to hear the studio version from the album, here's the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment