Thursday, May 28, 2015

Summer Nail Polish

WHAT?!? 
I usually post every other Thursday, but in effort to blog more (Summer Resolutions), I am here with a new blog post. And a rather exciting one on that point. My posts have been very travel/update focused recently and I have been neglecting my other passions like beauty and fashion.

Nail polish has been one of my obsessions ever since I was a little girl. I loved collecting nail polish then and I still love collecting nail polish today. I wouldn't say I have a big collection, despite what my mom says, and I'm still trying to find the perfect coral. Please, it you have any recommendations, I would love to know!

Do you have any of these colors? Are there any nail polishes that you think should make the list? Sound off in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment