Thursday, August 18, 2016

Featuring: Izaskun Zabala

I actually don't have that much jewelry; it's something that I always neglect to buy and thus I have very limited options. In fact most of the jewelry I have is from when I was younger so a lot of them are kinda kid-like with animals, peace signs, and colorful symbols. To say that my taste in jewelry has changed is an understatement. My taste in jewelry has made a complete 180. I love minimalistic jewelry in the neutral color palette. And that is why I love the recent fashion movement to simplicity. I am loving one such jewelry line called Izaskun Zabala. They pair sophistication and elegance with clean lines and I am in love! Below are my absolute favorites from each of their collections.


Magic Cuff, $150

No comments:

Post a Comment