Sunday, July 10, 2016

Friday Finds // 006

Good morning! Or afternoon, or night, or whatever time of day it is for you. Today is Sunday which means that tomorrow we should be back on schedule with weekday posts beginning with Current Favorites.

9 Genius Hacks That Keep Sockless Shoes Fresh - not exactly the most ladylike topic, but it's worth a read. Let's be honest, foot odor is a thing and especially when going sock-free. And now that it is summer and the heat is intense and the air dry, hopefully we'll all combat that curse with fresh, daisy-like smelling shoes and feet.

Mark Cunningham Rejuvenates Hana Soukupová and Drew Aaron's Connecticut Home - I'm definitely taking a note from Cunningham. His ability to mix classic with the eccentric is truly a skill. My personal favorite: check out slide 8 and 9. I mean, blue walls!

The Ultimate Bucket List for Trendy Summer Eats - Food Lovers Unite! Oh my gosh, this list is unbelievable, I didn't even know half these things existed and my mouth is drooling. Slide 8: I can attest to how amazing those waffles are. They are my favorite Hong Kong food and best when served from a food cart on a street corner.

The #1 Place to Get Truly Unique Styling Tips - Leandra Medine (aka Man Repeller) is definitely a trend-setter. Everything she wears is either crazy or wacky, but somehow it always works. I applaud her on her fashion risks. Unfamiliar with her? WhoWhatWear curated a slideshow of Leandra's looks and selected pieces that will give you a similar look

No comments:

Post a Comment