Monday, July 11, 2016

Current Favorites // 008

And we are back! I am actually mass writing many of my blog posts today because I have a lot of school work to catch up with and I have a midterm on Tuesday so I really gotta study! But I hope you enjoy and don't forget to tell me in a comment below some of your favorites.

Favorite Song

A little bit of a pop-style song for ya. I can completely see a young teenage girl lusting after this "Justin Bieber" kinda guy. But I'm not afraid to admit it, I enjoy the occasional pop song here and there. It's upbeat and has a pretty catchy chorus if you ask me.



Favorite Place

Let me first just say: NATURE! July 4th weekend was the first time I have gone to Oregon and I am in LOVE. It is so beautiful there. The tall trees and the tree-lined roads, it's natural beauty at its finest. If I must be completely forthcoming, this is exactly the setting I wish for my wedding. I've seen the colosseum and I've seen the Eiffel Tower, but there's something so quaint about beauty untouched by man. The only issue, I don't seem to get any phone service out there. But on second thought, maybe that’s a good thing. Take your eyes off the phone, embrace nature.


Favorite Brand

Reformation. If you are into fashion at all, then you have probably heard of Reformation before. I don't know why I have never mentioned them before, but they have some amazing pieces for any style. I especially recommend their dresses; all of them are so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment