Friday, June 12, 2015

Update

Sorry! I usually post Thursdays, but it completely slipped my mind. I hope you don't mind being one day late.

I have a post already set up but it is again another Travel blog. I don't want to exhaust you with so many so this post is a little bit of a refresher. I started summer school earlier this week. I am taking Speech and Web Development, which I am super excited about. If you don't know, I did a little bit of amateur coding on this blog but I wanted to have a more professional setting and gain a more progressional knowledge of HTML/CSS rather than Google search how to do something and finding the easy way out. I am the type of person who wants to know how to do it and know why I am doing it.

Next week I will have a post up about my recent trip to New York City (my favorite city!). My main focus was to help my sister move into her new apartment, but after getting my hands dirty and moving furniture all around the island, we had time to explore the city. After having done a lot of research, there was so many awesome place we went to and things that we did. I can't wait to show you, next week, everything we did in the Big Apple.

xo, Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment