Thursday, April 30, 2015

Work Upon Work, Upon Work...

Hey guys! Sorry, this post isn't going to be that interesting today. No photos or exciting vacations. Instead, just a quick update.

These upcoming weeks are going to be hell, to say the least. As the school year wraps up, I have so many things to do: projects, final exams, and papers. I can't believe that my first year of college is already ending. To be quite honest, I still feel like I have so much more to learn in the next 3 years. But for now, in just two short weeks, I'll be free! A few of my summer resolutions this year are to try new things and travel! Well see, only time will tell...


Thanks for sticking with me during this hectic time. I know that my last post were much more interesting. Oh... and Day 2 in Amsterdam is coming! 

xo, Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment