Thursday, June 2, 2016

The New Schedule

Hey guys, if you haven't noticed I've been pretty into posting frequently. I have mapped out a schedule and a theme for each day. However Thursday, today, is the only day that I haven't yet planned any specific theme. I have mulled over the idea of something like 'Thought Thursday' or 'Talking Thursday' where I just share with you something fashion related all in plain conversational text with no graphics, but I know that I'm probably going to run out of ideas or topics. So for today, I guess I'll just share with you things to expect on the blog in the future while I think of a theme for Thursday. I also plan on taking Saturday and Sunday off as those are the days I need to plan posts. As of today, the new schedule will be:

  • Monday Weekly Favorites
  • Trending Tuesday
  • Wishlist Wednesday
  • _______ Thursday
  • Friday Finds


P.S. If you don't know what "Friday Finds" is, check back tomorrow where the first post will be up and I'll tell you a little more about it.


P.P.S. As always, please leave me a comment below. Any comment would be greatly appreciated; I'd love to read some of your feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment