Monday, June 6, 2016

Current Favorites // 004

Welcome back! I hope you enjoyed my first week of daily posts. If you have no idea what I am talking about you can refer to my new blogging schedule here. Anyways, I am back and as the new schedule indicates it is Monday Current Favorites. So read below to find out my current favorites and tell me some of your below!


. . . . .


Favorite Clothing Items

Shades of blue anyone? If you must know me, you must know that I love blue. I don't mean to pick up strictly things that are blue, but somehow it always happens. The second thing you must know about me, I love Zara. These recent years, I have gone from 0% to 50% of my wardrobe from Zara. I went shopping at there yesterday and here are the three things I picked up.




Favorite Person

Olivia Palermo is and will always be my style icon. Olivia has the ability to defy the rules when it comes to fashion. She is daring with her wardrobe and still maintains class and ease with each sartorial choice.



Favorite Song

I love singing to this song. It is uplifting, fun, and the perfect song for getting ready for a fun night out. The full album comes out July 15th, so give it a listen and get ahead of the others before the album drops. 



Favorite TV Show

I started True Blood a couple of days ago and I am hooked! I'm not going to lie, there are some really cheesy moments that make me want to roll my eyes, but it is a cool, dark, and unique show. One of my favorite things about the show is that it takes place in Louisiana which is something I don't see too often in TV shows. The United States has many colorful people and it is interesting to view a plot line set in the south.

No comments:

Post a Comment