Monday, October 17, 2016

Monday Update

Hey there,

So usually my Monday post is reserved for my current favorites, but today's post is going to be something different. In fact, I am writing this to tell you my current favorites will be on hiatus. The reason is simply I am running out of favorites. Every week, I struggle to write these and I am pretty sure you can tell. The only favorite that comes naturally is music, everything else takes my 10 minutes to find something...anything I possibly might be liking. Truth is I am a college student on a tight budget, I really don't try many products out or have time for crazy weekend adventures. In fact this weekend, I spent the entire time studying and doing homework (I know, my life is so interesting). So for this reason, I will be discontinuing this series, for now. Who's to say if it will be back.

Now if you are wondering what Monday's posts will be, the truth in the matter is that I don't know. I'm going to take this week (in between classes, work, clubs, homework) to figure it out and I'll let you know closer to the date.

So ta ta for now and come back for my next post,
Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment