Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Trending Now: Patches and Denim

Casually walking into the Barcelona stores, one trend caught my eye. Denim + Patches. In fact the store I went into had an entire wall of denim clothing and racks of embroidery patches. What I love about this trend is, not only do I get a nostalgic feeling of being back in Girl Scouts and ironing patches onto my Brownie vest, but it is super easy to customize your own denim and patch look. I mean who doesn't have denim in their closet? Simply go to your local craft store, pick up any patch that catches your fancy and iron that shit on. Super simple and super customizable! If ironing really isn't your scene, below are my top picks to get the patch and denim look or perhaps you just want inspiration for your next creative venture.



No comments:

Post a Comment