Wednesday, March 4, 2015

New Blog?

Hello!

I've been absent from this blog for quite some time and you might have noticed some changes around here. First of all is the layout; I've been working on this layout for quite some time and I've finally decided to put it live. Everything is pretty self-explanatory from the tabs to the clickable social media buttons in the upper right.

Another thing you might have noticed is the lack of my previous posts. No, your computer is not  glitching out. I've actually transferred blog. If you look at the URL, nothing has changed but my old blog is under the URL of hellokarkat2.blogspot.com. That blog's layout is different as well. I came across some difficulties both in the front end and back end and therefore have decided to start fresh.

Feel free to read my past posts on hellokarkat2.blogspot.com, but if you are looking for new content, don't go anywhere! Everything will be right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment